In this tutorial, you will know that how to convert PowerPoint to video. I show you 2 methods:
1. Using Microsoft PowerPoint on Windows
2. Convert Powerpoint to video online
Method 1: Convert PowerPoint to Video Using Microsoft PowerPoint on Windows
Open PowerPoint source file, Click File in the top left corner.
- For PowerPoint for office 365, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013: Click Export option in left sidebar menu.
- For PowerPoint 2010: Click Save & Send in left sidebar menu.
- For PowerPoint for office 365, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013: Under Export, click Create a Video.
- For PowerPoint 2010: Under File Types, click Create a Video.
Under Create a Video:
- Select your video resolution
- Time for each slide
- Click Create Video
Choose location for your video, enter the name of your file, select Save as type from drop down and click the Save button.
PowerPoint will begin converting your presentation to video. This may take a couple of seconds or a few minutes depending on the size of your presentation.
That’s it! Your video is ready to share via YouTube, Facebook, Video or email.
Method 2: Convert PowerPoint to Video Online
If you don’t have Microsoft Office installed in your computer or you are using MacBook, then this method is best for you. There are many online converter but i would like to recommend you to use Mp3Care Converter.
Open Converter and follow following steps:
1. Upload Powerpoint file which you want to convert
2. Select transition time for each slide
Click Download button to download your converted video file.
If you need instruction to export your PowerPoint as package presentation for CD, see how to burn PowerPoint presentation to CD.
Do you have any trouble that how to convert PowerPoint to video? Feel free to ask us in comment section.